Our Favourite Picture

>> Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This post is dedicated to my dearest friends with the label HE08-1999 in their hearts.
Teng, Mia, Cath, Uzoiey, and mi self.
A spontaneous pose and a favourite shot of us all.
Young and free. Awake and early - since we took this picture early morning before going to lecture.
The memories remain.
Though only a scanned picture (right then, digital camera was a luxury), i'm sure you will  h e a r t  this.
UMS COLOR PICTURE 2 450


Don't let the blurry picture blurs your vision of what true friendship is about. :)

 The original scanned picture.

psst...do you know..
i H a v e A D r e a m  C r e a t i o n s is now offering a chance for you to owned a printed copy of any of the picture designed here. How?

S T A Y  T U N E D..

5 comments:

Uzoeiy @ Zoi August 10, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

i like! :) :) :)!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. August 10, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Hehehe semua busy dengan HP.

dreamChaser August 10, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

uzoy: cantik juga kn..walaupn kena scan ja ni gmbr.. cuma masih blur la. sb saiz keci sgt..syg o..tiada digital time tu

SJB: ya,, time ni hp masih consider brgn mahal2 lagi kunun. so bangga juga la ada hp..hehe

Kay Masingan August 11, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

cantik ba NC..sa suka..

smpi skrng sa masi wonder, apa yang buat kita buat pose begitu tu ah?..

dreamChaser August 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Cath: hehe..timakasih.. tpi memang blur sikit la.
kan kita dtg awal ramai2 pagi tu.. so smbil2 tggu masuk kuliah, begambar mcm2 aksi dlu ni.. hehe siok o..dlu2



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP