My Classic Love + The Good news

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

I finally found the picture to brighten up our little home and designed it in such a way that makes me fall in love over and over again with the same man. heheh..
I call it My Classic Love.

Most people would be putting big frame pictures of their wedding to decorate their homes, living room or bedroom. But not the dreamChaser. I find it more relaxing and realistic by looking at pictures of ourselves in normal yet meaningful modes. Weird combination? :) Weird taste? Welcome to dreamChaser's world.
Perhaps the picture tells it all.

My Classic Love
Our Classic Love.

 ..just wanted our picture with a transparent background and less nationalisme ;)
_____________________________________________________

OKAY...Its TiME to share with YoU the Good news.


Photobucket
It's a special offer from the heart of iHaveADream Creations.
Thank you so much for giving me a chance to share my passion with you by allowing me the chance to transform your pictures into happiness and joy.
Your great response have made my day and i guess the next baby step to take is to offer you a chance to own your picture in print and framed, in a very affordable way.

Another reason for me to initiate this is to realize my dream in helping the prevention of animal cruelty out there, via the SPCA KK ( Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Kota Kinabalu).
i H a v e A D r e a m  care.
Together we can make this world a better place for them.

HOW?
A ten percent of all transactions made with iHaveADream Creations will be donated to the SPCA KK.
Thus, everytime you make a purchase, you are helping the organization to continue their mission in preventing animal cruelty in Sabah.

Last note: We might not be able to do great things, but we can do small things in a great way.

Cheers.









10 comments:

Uzoeiy @ Zoi August 13, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

Wahh, udah jadi bisnes ni Nc. Sa mo print pict kita dan pict kamirang si yong2..tapi tunggu la sia balik dulu kio..supaya sia blh pigang sendiri itu gambar..heheh

Kris and Nadia August 13, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

ya oo sya mau jg ooooo.. :) nanti sya buzz d fb ya :D

Anonymous August 13, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

great mission for their mission! hehe

CathJ August 13, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

very nice pic.. we should treasure our pic kan.. it will never comes twice.. :)

have a great day..

Angelina August 13, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

OMG. This is what I've been waiting for! I love this idea! Bah nnt kalo ada lagi gambar sa mo minta tolong lagi ko nc. Ni kali yang nampak muka. Hehe.

dreamChaser August 14, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

uzoy: baru mau mula :) tpi yg sa lebih penting kn adalah misi utk tlg SPCA hehe, smbil2 ba kn.. thnks for ur support, ba dont worry, sa tak akan hampakn ko..ada surprise lagi o..haha

Nadia: boleh.. :) ko bagi tau ja, atau pn email trus the picture, no problem ;)

michelle: thnks michelle :)

Cath: yep, very true. and i truly hope i can do something for everyone ;)

Angel: ya kah.. hehe..actually lama sda plan ni, cuma pelan2 kasi perkenal kn, and i think its time. :) sure no problem. kalau ko mau yg gmbr kamu yg ada sini pun bleh :) or..the other one .

Ida BorneoLove August 15, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

oh .. im moved and would be honored!

do whatever you like, I dont mind dear. And ur fotos are a dream come true! i've not gotten the time for myself to have our photos take profesionally.. take care.

dreamChaser August 16, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Ida: thnks so much for ur response :)

..will share u the good news once ready. ;)

Sorbesque August 17, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

Nice!
Noble cause goes a long way^^

dreamChaser August 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM  

Santafire: thnks :) ive been dreaming to do this ever since hehe..thought its not much, but i guess it really is the thought that counts kan?



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP