The Power of BLack & WHiTe

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I do not own any digital camera..(sigh) nor a DSLR? (double sigh)
( I prefer digital to dslr anyway)
But priceless moment like this should always be caught on any device that can store pictures.
And so, i thank my NoKia. 

Black and white or gray coloured pictures have always fascinated me.
It transform an ordinary picture into a worthwhile (and priceless..for me) moment.


Photobucket
(please click for BiGGER view)

9 pm, every night. A scene not to be missed.
Our four big kittens will sleep on the ironing board (not in used anymore) at the corner of our living room.


There was a lack of contrast of colours in the original picture.
Our kittens are all black and white. The wall is soft cream.

Turning it into gray mode and playing with the saturation and hue, created THiS.

Hmm...is thinking of finding the perfect cat moment to print and hang on the wall of our new home.
Till then..miawwwww :)


(The original picture)

4 comments:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. July 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

Terus banyak perbezaan bah. Cantik.

nc July 14, 2010 at 2:05 AM  

SJB: really? hehe..thanks. tak berapa lawa bah juga tu gmbr yg original..sb background kaler yg faded.hehe..thnks for the comment ya :)

Annie July 14, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

With your touch, ordinary pic pun bulih jadi chantek.. ^_^ Good job Nc!

nc July 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

annieming: hehe..i still hope i can do better n more..tpi..masih kurang pengetahuan.. palan2 la kn.. :)
thnks for the comment ya ;)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP