The New Look

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010

I just need to show this off - humbly.
It's a NeW badge that iHaveADream Creations will be using to go around and spread the LoVe.

I have always fallen in love with my kadazandusun wedding attire picture that i wore during my wedding.
Credits to my wedding photographer Filex De Randy Indra and my student cum tailor who made the costume. I can never thank you enough.
Hearts.
And that is exactly why i have always used it in this blog.
It's a good way to promote our culture as well..rite?

Okay..the ANNOUNCEMENT.

Finally, i've created my self an official page of the blog via the fame facebook, following the footsteps of many independent pages and blogger friends. Now it's easier to communicate with all of you. No matter where you are.
Life's always get easier with Facebook..hehe..
Whenever you see the picture above, you know that the dreamChaser is near.
I hope u will give it a LiKe.
click HeRE , i will take you there.
Interesting pictures and updates will be featured.
You might be in one of them? Of course.
Thank you for all the support from fellow blogger friends, family and relatives.
Without you, i would have not been doing this.

If you want to show support for iHaveADream Creations, feel free to feature the picture-badge below in your page. It's not an obligation though..hehe..
The pictures are of three sizes. You can choose which ever that suit your page and just LinK it to the blog address of..
www.ihaveadream79.blogspot.com
(yep, im a '79 babies)

(120 x 120)

(150 x 150)

(180 x 180)

Moments + Inspirations = iHaveADream Creations

God bless.

5 comments:

firefixx September 23, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Wow thanks for the credit...

nc September 23, 2010 at 2:19 AM  

Your welcome boss :)

CathJ September 24, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

79?? don't worry honey,... you wayyyyyyyy to young... hehehhehehe

Ida BorneoLove September 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

would want to have a professional take photos of me & my hubby.. Time is so little nowadays, always crazy bz. :P

take care love :)

dreamChaser September 26, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

Cathj: haha..young kah this.. thnks.. :) see u at the B2.0 :)

Ida: thnks for the comment Ida.. u know what.. i always remind my self that there is no need to have a photo session taken professionaly with expensive fees..when u have lots of photos (taken by yourself or others) that has so much potential n story to tell.. , with a little bit of sugar n spice.. u have ur self a magical moment. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP