An AngeLic Meet

>> Sunday, September 19, 2010

I finally met an Angel ~ Angel of Etcetera
"nc!" she called, as i saw her seated next to her relaxed and charming other half, Bruno.

Well..the deed of the day is done.
And the black wooden frame with picture of herself and best friend Kath was given.
What do you think?


The meet was great.
Most orders for iHaveADream will be delivered by hand - purposely.
It saves the postage cost and a chance to meet the blogggers real time.

Angel: one cool lady and a loveable teacher in the future. Trust me.
Annieming was there. Its great of her to join us.
I say, they couldn't get enough of the picture. hehe

And finally, here's the match made in heaven. 
One meet with them, and you'll feel you've known one another before.
To Angel: thank u again Angel for the meet. So glad u love it.
To Bruno: (Angel, ko tlg kc tau a, hehe) , i wish i will have my own store one day, like u said.

9 comments:

Sorbesque September 19, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

yea run a shop!
In my college, what ur doing, we call it Finish Art^^

LadyKath September 19, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

urgh.. i'm jealous! :P
nc, can u make another copy of this? but i'll only b in kk by end of nov. so, no rush.. buli ka?? buli bha kaannn... ;)

btw, nice work & yeah, u should consider opening ur own store.. :) agree with bruno!

dreamChaser September 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Santafire: finish art? wow..thnks ya

Lady Kath: sure :) i wonder what Angel has to say about this ..hehe

CathJ September 19, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

so nice.. and lovely pic.. :)

dreamChaser September 20, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Cath J: thnk u.. hehe.. :)

Annie September 20, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

I like the photoframe so much ^_^ Nanti sa order dari ko lah, mau cari gambar yang smart dulu kehkehkeh..

Angelina September 20, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

And thank YOU Nancy for the great masterpiece of yours. Hehe :)

dreamChaser September 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

Annieming: hehe..orait bebeh..bleh sja ba :) thnk u for loving it hehe

Angel: u r very2 welcome..check out the picture in the next entry..and a surprise for u n kath :)

LadyKath September 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

ya, THANK YOU very much!! :)

i superduperlovelike this! =D



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP