An Invitation For You.

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010





































Congratulations to blogger Ervina and the gang for the opening of their cute boutique.
She gave me an 'assignment' though..
..to create an cyber invitation card for the grand opening of the place.
Done.

When she said she wanted ORANGE as the them colour..i have no idea how to design one, since it's quite a strong hue. But then, here we go.
Play it safe with WHITE.
It compliments the strong presence of the orange background.
Fonts? Just make sure it's readable.
And that..is the tips of the day. hehe..

So..if you happen to be in Kota Kinabalu this Saturday..drop by to the Star City Complex and be part of the grand opening of the Foxie Boutique.
See you there!

7 comments:

StellaClaire November 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

kalau dpt dtg, mau dtg..waa nice oh tu design

Annie November 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Ya Nancy, nice design! Well done ^_^

dreamChaser November 3, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Stella: ya, jom la kita dtg ramai2 serbu boutique si ervina :).. hehe.thnks for the compliment.

Annieming: betul bah? hehe..kambang sikijap la dlu ni tau :) thnk u.. :)

CathJ November 3, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

ayaaaaaaa... i terbang sudah tu.. uh huuu.... tia apa... nxt time... :D

nc November 4, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

CathJ: nda pa ba. kalu ada kawan2 yg mau cari2 butik baru.. a... jn lupa p sini :)

Annie November 5, 2010 at 2:44 AM  

Iya, sa ingat ko grab2 dari Google ka etc, rupanya ko design sendiri.. ;-D Eye catching nih. Hehe..

dreamChaser November 5, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Annieming: o..hehe..if u mean the lady pic..it's the picture of the header of the blog of the boutique. The boss wanted it to be the main picture. i'm not sure what's the legal effect..but it looks nice..n sa hny menurut perintah la kn. eheheh..:)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP