The Borneo Bloggers Award Nite

>> Monday, November 1, 2010




Why do I blog.
It's because of  the chance to meet and learn from bloggers alike and events such as THiS.
Presenting to you..the pretty pretty bloggers of Borneo..that i managed to take pictures with of course.
(L-R: BloggieDoggie, Wyne, Annieming, me, Chegu Carol, Gladys David)

It all happened on the 30th October 2010, the eve of Halloween..at Sam Tsui Club, KK Times Square.
Not a place that i would prefer to be though..
The smoke RED my eyes, STUFFED my nose, SMELLED my clothes.
But i have admit that the crowd was great.
Still..hopefully it would be in a different setting in future gatherings and events.
And who is the top blogger in Borneo?
It's none other than Irham of Kalimantan.
He deserve the title and perhaps will be the one who lead the blogosphere of Kalimantan to a whole new level. All the best Irham, thnks for letting us hold the cheque. :) 
Left - Right: Five of the eight finalists - me, Deanona of Blogie Doggie, Sapphire of Sorbet13s, Irham of Kalimantan, Cath of CJgoTravel.

Ok..pictures time..enjoy..
Cath and her sisters.  Gorgeous siblings.

Red red Tom Rungitom and mummy Wyne.

This hot mumy was actually my senior during secondary school, and she still looks the same.

With Cornelia of Borneo Colours. I love reading her articles :)


The cute cute Deanona of Bloggie Doggie. I was really happy to see her..and all bloggers of course.


Marul of Geek in White from Brunei, one of the finalist as well..should have won an award for his costume :)
He was pretty much as well, the star of the nite.

.........................................................................
...feel free to browse more of the Bloggers Award Nite pictures at the iHaveADream Creations facebook page. 

Congrats to the Borneo Colours team.

10 comments:

StellaClaire November 1, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

wah..cantik2 semuanya.. ko punya blog menang ka nc?..atau dia pilih satu ja pemenang?..

nc November 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

terima kasih.. :) nda manang,hahaha..satu ja pemanang ni. Irham. yg len2...sekadar finalis. hmm..kalau ada sijil penghargaan ka.. everybody would be very222222222 happy.

CathJ November 1, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

Lovely pic.. I am so tempted to steal our sister2 photo.. ^_^ (Sia ambil ah... copy..)

Oh si Wyne is your Senior??? Means I am your senior in school too!! Wyne was my classmate tu.. ^_^

CathJ November 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

nc: Betullllllll... at least sijil... ada lah sikit appreciation kan... hihihi...

(Sia mau comment tu nanti di blog)... bah jaga.. ;-p ;-p

nc November 2, 2010 at 2:21 AM  

CathJ: hehe..ur welcome.. u can have it from the album in my fb page ya :) ko kena tag juga sda tu :)

yep, sijil penghargaan .

Annie November 2, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Ya I'm actually feeling a bit disappointed juga for side of the finalists. I mean, you guys were there and most of you went here by flight.. Bukan murah tu. Kalau ada sijil2 pun memadai sudah..

Kris and Nadia November 2, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

:) emmm no komen :) ko suda kasi cerita dgn sya personally jg kan :D hehe... :D

nc November 2, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Annieming: thnks for understanding :) ya ba.. satu pengiktirfan baitu kn..

Nadia: baik la :)

Deanona November 3, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

apa2pun.. kita jugala yg paling excited pigang sijil c irham~! mihihi
anyway, great to hangout with u at b2.0 and bba night. hope to see you again in the next event ya! cheers!

nc November 4, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

CathJ: aiya, lupa mau cakap: waaaaa...rupanya engkau senior ku la ni hahaha :)

Deanona: ya o kn.. nasib inda kana rabut sijil dia haha



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP