The Love Story: Debra Jill's Diary

>> Saturday, December 4, 2010

debra love story

Here it is.

(the original picture)

A signature pose of a dear couple..now husband and wife, and a loving dad n mommy :)
It's a Love Story.
And i just can't wait to hand this to you, Debra :)

In the meantime..
it is the star of iHaveADream Creations little corner at the Dream House, Megalong Shopping Mall.


And the love story..from the lucky Debra herself:

"It started from best friend.
 well, my hubby is my best fren's boyfriend best buddy. hehe..
It was around early December, four years ago, 
my best friend's boyfriend (which until now they still couple) 
came over to Labuan and he brought along his best buddy, my hubby. 
That time I just broke up and broken hearted (long story). 
So my best friend and her boyfriend decided to hook us up and 
we ended marrying first, have beautiful baby girls and upcoming baby, 
live happily ever after - the end - 
hahahaha~ like so simple kan! hahaha..
It was actually long and happy and a bit of bumpy story 
but I prefer to capture all the beautiful memories~ 
The most important part is we get to spend our life time together 
and marriage is just the beginning~ 
..This picture taken when were dating that time, 
we were at the beach in Labuan and it was capture with my hp..
that was my hubby's signature photo - from four years until now, 
I have LOTSA of pictures of him kissing my cheek. 
It is actually a spontenaeous kiss where when I start to click the camera, 
he surprises me with a kiss on my cheek..
He just loves to do that! 
and make me blush!"


*Another Love Story is on the making..who will it be?
Stay tuned..;)

10 comments:

Annie December 4, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

I heart the pic of Debra & hubby! It's indeed so sweet ^_^ Nancy, kalau teda ular melintang, sa pigi visit ur corner @ Dream House, Megalong..

Lizeewong December 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Really sweet. Am so proud of Debra and Fredo...I was smiling when I read Deb's story cos I never knew my brother could be so romantic :)

dreamChaser December 4, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Annieming:
thnks annie :) i really like the pic too. ba, pgi sja a, kalau ada masa, sb bnyk ba brg2 lain di sana tu :) mana tau ada yg ko berminat kn :)

Lizeewong:
Your brother? o wow...yep, just looking at the picture, we could understand the love between them oredi kn :)

Just December 4, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Sweet photo wt sweet couple wt sweet love story!

Kris and Nadia December 4, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Wawa. sya pun suka oo tu gmbr :D like it very much :D nanti sya paksa lu hubi sya bgambr gitu..wakakka :D dia pemalu skit ba :) sampai bila tu ada d megalong? lupa sda sya..huhu

dreamChaser December 5, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Just:
i agree. they spell SWEETness :)

Nadia:
hahaha..ya, boleh baitu..sweet kn this type of pic. i might be in megalong until the end of this year only..but.. anything.. i will keep everyone updated. :)

debrajill December 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

awwww..thank yoU! cant wait to receive the picture! best present ever~ hehe..Look forward to meet you~

dreamChaser December 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Debrajill:
thnk u soo much.. yg penting.. u like it. :)
wokey,, looking foward to meet u too ya :)

Unknown August 6, 2018 at 5:16 AM  

Hi dreamchaser. Do you still have your no?

Anonymous June 14, 2022 at 1:05 AM  

一夜情uc聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊交友群 , 真人聊天交友 , 免费交友约炮一夜情 , 免费陪聊视频网 , 寂寞激情直播间 , 寂寞女免费视频交友 , 视频演艺聊天室 , 成人私聊



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP