The Birthday Gift - LadyKath

>> Monday, October 25, 2010




Honestly, I have been waiting for the moment Angel gave this piece to her bestie Kath since our first meeting..
but it's going to be about a month or so.. before i could know Kath's reaction and response.
The birthday came. 
AND....i'm soooo happpy and thrilled to see the birthday girl smiling face with the picture frame.
That really made my day.

Still confuse what this is all about?
hehe..
Angel ordered TWO picture frames for her self and her best friend, Kath.
I gave Angel the pieces. 
We blog about it.
But, Kath did not get the picture frame - not until her birthday last weekend.
SURPRISE!!
And she repeatedly reminded me to make for her exactly the same piece.
*smile*
LadyKath..ur wish is my command.


So...if you're looking for the perfect gift for families or loved ones. 
This could be it.
Get it now..hehe

Photobucket

*Picture courtesy of Florentina G.*

6 comments:

Angelina October 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

Siok o kac surprise orang kan. Sa pun happy ni tengok orang happy kena kac surprise :) And I'm glad she loves it. Sampai rumah dia terus gantung ok.

Thanks Nc :)

Angelina October 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Btw, Nc. I love what you do with the pic above. Nice editing! :)

dreamChaser October 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Thnks again for ur support :) u ladies are best of friends ive ever encountered..hehe amazing ba kamu ni.

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. October 26, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Good idea :).

LadyKath October 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Thanks Angel for the surprise & Nc for supporting the surprise! :)

Indeed it's the best birthday I've had so far. Big birthday cake surround by my loved ones! Then dpt hadiah special lg. I wish this could happen everyday! LOL!

Ohh.. I can't wait to bring the frame back to Sarawak & show it to my parents! Skrg mau fikir lg mau gantung d mana.. Hehee..

I'm SO HAPPY!! (^______________^)

*hugs*

nc October 29, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

SJB: it was Angel's idea :) tpi..memang best juga la, because i was part of it hehe

Kath: its my pleasure..u dont know how happy i am, when i know that my customers are also happy :) hAAAAAAAPPPYYYYY :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

I have a dream,

A song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder

Of a fairy tale
You can take the future

even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream

I have a dream,

a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination

makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness

still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream –

I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream



Lorem Ipsum

"All images are a copyright of iHaveADream Creations.
All picture sources are used with permission from the respective owner.
Everything is created to show how inspirations and passion can turn a just-another-moment into something valuable and cherished. It's the thoughts that counts."

-iHaveADream Creations

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP